Meet the Team
Senior Women Mobilizer. Specializes in women's action and formation of Women Self Help Groups. Khairo is a known person in the development sector for her significant contributions in the field of women empowerment and struggle against violence on women.
• Mr. P.V.Rajgopal: Eminent social activist and national convener of Ekta Parishad engaged in Tribal land rights. P V Rajagopal, a Gandhian activist, is Vice Chairman of the Gandhi Peace Foundation (GPF)and the founding member of Ekta Parishad, a grassroots right-based organization which organized the massive non-violent landless march Janadesh 2007. P.V. Rajagopal grew up in Kerala, a state in southwestern India and then pursued agricultural studies at Seva Gram. In the early 70s he worked in the violence-ridden area of Chambal in Madhya Pradesh to help rehabilitate dacoits
• Dr. Sharman Waite: An American educationist involved in community health Programme. Masters in Public Health , an excellent trainer on social and preventive health.
• Mr. Alok Mukhopadhyay: Executive director of VHAI, New Delhi. Engaged in proportion of community health at national and international level. Alok is the main inspiration for the creation of a development agency to promote voluntary action in this region.
• Dr. Ramesh Nagrath: Nagrath charitable trust Indore. In charge of a community hospital and outreach program in Indore. He has experience in Promotion of SHGs and Microfinance and has worked with NABARD.A Physician and prominent development professional.
• Dr. S.K.Singh: Engaged in strengthening of local governance and promotion of women groups and their empowerment. Working with the Sahariya, Adivasis, Dalits and other marginalized classes of the Gwalior-Chambal, and Bundel khand region since the past 24 years. He is a member of many district and state level committees including Prospective plan development committee of Gwalior. Social and Preventive health professional
• Dr. B.D.Sharma : Retired Commissioner for ST and SC Government Of India. An authority on tribal development and author of several books on tribal issues and self-governance. Former VC Shillong University